Monday, January 19, 2015

Stash Report, Week 3

Better late than never. I did finally get the table cloth finished and it is now being washed and dried. I now can start on something new. As part of our guild challenge for 2015, I needed to finish a UFO before starting something new. Next up is a baby quilt for the guild's Kid's Komfort project. My aim is to make a quilt each month for them. And then I am making a few shopping bags for me using the ugly fabric from my stash. I had made a bunch using pretty fabric and I ended up giving those away. I am hoping I can keep ugly.

Used this Week: 7 1/8 yards
Used year to Date: 7 1/8 yards
Added this Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2015: 7 1/8 yards

So far so good. Linking up with Patchwork Times.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: