Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stash report Week 2

I have waited until the very end of the day to post my stash report. I have been quilting on my table cloth and I am not done yet so I cannot those numbers yet. So I am still in  balance and next week for sure there will be some movement.


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2015: 0 yards

Check in at Patchwork Times and see how others have fared this week.

In stitches,
Judy

3 comments:

Dar said...

Looking forward to seeing how many yds you will record from your tablecloth along with a picture of it too, I hope.

DeeDee said...

Hope to see your finished tablecloth next week!

MartiDIY said...

That should change your report a lot next week. O in is still a good thing.